This moment when there is an Asos sale , but you’re broke … what am I supposed to do ? I’m dying for new shoes and dresses right now ! I guess I will have to wait haha.
I am really into brogues/chelseas , I think it’s very classy and super feminine to wear “man clothes” or “man-looking clothes” if you know what I mean. Also, I would like to try a stapless dress even though my boobs might not allow me to. Plus, a simple dress and cut out on the shoulders dress I have been loving these lately !
Finally , the high waist jean or “Mom jeans” , I am dying for ! Unfortunately there was another same kind on sale but since I am very slow , there was no more my size 😥 and to be honest I don’t think they will restock them at this price (50% off ).
- Club L Essentials Bandeau Dress with Asymmetric Hem • 9$
- ASOS PETITE Halter Strappy Back Maxi Dress • 17$
- ASOS PETITE 90s Asymmetric Bodycon Dress with High Neck • 15$
- Ariana Grande For Lipsy Cold Shoulder Deep Plunge Mini Dress • 15$
- ASOS Farleigh Slim Mom Jeans in Prince Light Wash with Busted Knees • 52$
- Daisy Street Halter Neck Knit Rib jumper with Cold Shoulder • 9$
- ASOS MAYHEM Brogues • 37$
- New Look Leather Brogue • 42$
What is your favourite piece from Asos ?